My name is Praphassara Preechawai (Patty).I am an Australian permanent resident and a degree qualified in Accounting and Finance with current CPD Accounting registration in Thailand..
I have had over 20+ years experience in senior management positions with multi-national Companies in the private sector in Accounting and Financial Management throughout the ASEAN region and within Australia.
Currently I am Director of Finance and Accounting for a multinational Thai Public Company responsible for International growth and business viability within the ASEAN region as well as a business partner for two International Companies. I have demonstrated extensive experience in overall management of all Accounting and Finance functions – Taxation, BOI, VISA-Work Permits, Import & Export Logistics.
So…what can I do and how can I add value ?
- Advice and smooth registration process for Foreign Companies – providing correct, accurate advice and streamlined process..
- Guidance and facilitation regarding BOI, VISA and Work Permits – established, trusted contacts and networks in place.
- Tax planning advice & implementation and business structure set up – Thailand tax regulations are very specific and subject to modification. Every business in Thailand must have a Thai, CPD licenced accountant sign off on financial reporting.
- Accounting and full Business set up for new Foreign Trading Company – needs to be done correctly at commencement as it is difficult to modify later. Advice re Joint Ventures, Banking and Financial requirements / regulations.
- Tax Department documentation and reporting requirements, Intervention with Thai Tax Dept. and BOI on clients behalf.
- Audit reports, monthly closing, Annual business reporting to satisfy Thai regulations and government requirements.
- Specific, up to date advice on all Financial and Accounting matters within Thailand and ASEAN Region.